|
| So lazy to study |
| Wednesday, October 06, 2004 |
Wat a day I had yesterday... I woke up in the morning thinking that my hair is quite dirty.. so I shower in the morning before I go school, thnking it's a nice day.. Then ha.. when I go back home ha.. It started to drizzle a bit.. but nvm ah.. drizzle only.. then ah, that bus driver never stop at my stop eh.. I did ring the bell and I din ring it last minute lor.. But he MISSED my stop.. without even realising it... I wouldn't mind if he apologises.. but he din lor... then I have to walk all the way back home.. then ah.. not even halfway... the rain gets heavier... and the worst thing is I din bring my umbrella... I was so sad and depressed that I actually cried when I got home.. dunno y suddenly I'm so emotional.. probably because I dun really like washing my hair.. and I dun really like to get wet. Once I got home.. I shower again, wash my hair again and dry my hair again.. so tiring...
Today... nothing much happen in my life today... Just had one class.. not bad though... Aih.. but now ah.. have to study.. hai~.. coz tomolo got Chem mid term exam.. then Friday got Human Bio test.. then starts next week.. every week also got tests until exam... How to study?.. I'm so sien liao... so lazy to study anymore...
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 9:36 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|
kcan: jia you jia you!!!