|
| Forgot to eat... |
| Wednesday, September 15, 2004 |
Hi ppl, it's me again, Saye... hehe.. Today, wat day is today ah?.. Oh Wednesday.. Well, I only ahve one class today at 2pm... but I wake up early... eat a bowl of cereal and go city pay rent... then I go school study and go for practical... the practical so tiring... then when I get home ah.. I go jogging 2km.. come back home.. damn tired.. feel dizzy and wanna faint.. feel like vomitting also.. so after shower I go lie down on my bed...Then when I think I ok liao I go cut beef to cook ah.. cut halfway feel dizzy again... no energy.. so I ask Suv to finish it off... and I rush to my room to rest.. then ah.. I realsie I just ate one bowl of cereal for one whole day.. no wonder I sweat so much... hahahah.. damn tired.. hahah... so I quickly eat one muesli bar and continue cooking... this proves that muesli bars really helps when you're hungry.. haha...
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 11:29 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|