|
| I love to hang out!!! |
| Sunday, October 03, 2004 |
Yesterday, I went to Perth Royal Show ah.. Damn SUI... got A.V(aunty visit) 15 minutes before I leave home... I went there at about 1pm ah.. Then I started playing games and stuff.. Tried new games this time.. Dunno why ha.. Those ppl treat me so nice hor.. $5 for 3 balls to play the game.. and they always give me 4 balls.. then ah.. you need 2 balls in to win the game.. They actually tol me that they will give me the prize if I get only 1 in.. But SUI ah... One also never get in... Then I go for the ride... erm.. Hard Rock one.. they swing you up to the sky damn high ah... almost cried.. but I din ah.. haha... scary man.. but fun... spent quite a lot of money though...
Then.. after the show.. which is about 10pm.. I went to join Suv and her coursemates for dinner and to celebrate 2 guys' birthday. I know ah.. actually me Curtin girl.. dunno go there for wat.. But I love hanging out with these ppl.. haha.. so I just go lor.. Seems I also KINDA joined them when they were discussing about the night.. After their dinner ah.. We go sing Karaoke... Walawe.. everybody darn HIGH man... only me and one of the guy who dun drink ah.. haha... because it's his PRINCIPLE ah.. and I got rashes.. haha... I find it quite cute coz they celebrate ones bd be4 12am and one after 12am.. haha... they were surprised... YEAH... and some ppl ah... ANGEL and JAYSON... these two person ah... can sing DARN well ah... can join IDOLS liao... gave us a shocked... But we seriously had a lot of fun ah...
After that...at about 2:30am.. we were trying to figure out how to go home.. Seems there's no place for us to LEPAK in the city... We actually called a MAXI cab to send us to one of the bd boy's home... His house ah.. DARN nice eh... so comfortable.. Then.. I think when we arrive to his house, it's like 3:30am ah... Those ppl still dun wanna sleep you know... So we ended up playing all sorts of games.. Animal game, 007, mafia, polar bear... all sorts ah.. and continue drinking.. haha... then we decided to sleep at 6am.. coz no more alcohol ah.. haha... But I coudnl't sleep.. so poor thing.. because I drank too much COKE... I actually keep peeing every 5 minutes till 630am.. Then ah... we wake up at 8am and go home at 830am... so sleepyyyy... I reach home at erm... about 10 I think... then I shower... wash hair... put lotion.. then sleep... When i wake up... about 6pm liao.. hah.... then I wake up to cook... and then online... and then I write blog lor.. haha.. which is now... and this is my one day liao...
Anyways... I love hanging out with those ppl......... so funnnnnnnnn.... But dun think we can do this often ah... hahaa...... And Angel.. so sorry I din drive.. hehe.. Hope next time you still can hang out with us lor... as in especially me and Suv.. haha.... Cheers...
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 9:09 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|