Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Tired day
Saturday, September 11, 2004
My dear ah, today is my darling's birthday ah, of course happy to celebrate lah.. haha..
Just now I went to a Christian Youth Concert, It's was quite good though, but my housemates are not Christian and my sis is not interested in it, and everybody feels tired after walking one whole day, and they never provide seats in the concert, we decided to go home early.. Which makes me quite depress also ah.. but wat to do?.. they are tired.. probably because I'm too hyper ah...
Aih~ My sis got assignment to do, so she'll not be going to church tomolo... She asked me to drive, but this would be the first time I drive in Perth, so I din drive for about a year liao, I dun have confident lor... scared ah... not my car also... but because I need to go church and have to drive next year anyways, I HAVE TO DRIVE ah... Hope nothing will happen lor.. lost all my skills liao.. dun even know if I still know how to park a car... oh... except for driving lesson, this is also the first time I drive small car.. not too small, I call it small coz I compare it with Landcruiser, it's a Magna...
SOoooooooooo depressed... dunno wat's happening to me... tired I guess...
posted by Jacqueline @ 9:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links