|
| Finally... |
| Monday, September 06, 2004 |
Finally, my course coordinator allows me to remain in the Chemistry 124, *SIGH*.. MAke me worry so much, now can calm down a bit.. Aiya.. I'm supposed to be studying now for my mid term exam tomolo, but very lazy lar.. It's like 35% you know.. I still so lazy dunno y... how?.. must get high marks leh.. and the practical today ah.. so hard... I dunno how to do.. it's like INTERMOLECULAR FORCES... I guess I get low marks in foundation year also all because of this topic... sad case... and now?... I decided to lose weight... so you guys out there... DO NOT allow me to buy any food from Cafe... unless I forgot to bring my food... remind me to eat healthy food.. and no SWEET drinks... must be mineral water... ok?... I depend on you guys hor...
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 9:16 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
hihi~ ha.. well, diet must also do the right way mah... which is exercise!!
ha, when u want go for badminton?? i'm still waiting leh..=P
jia you!!
kcan
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|
hihi~
ha.. well, diet must also do the right way mah... which is exercise!!
ha, when u want go for badminton?? i'm still waiting leh..=P
jia you!!
kcan