|
| Crazy!! |
| Friday, September 10, 2004 |
Hai~.. Dunno wat's happening to me, watch drama until headache you know... darn stress... Next time you guys got any drama cannot show me ah.. I think I can only watch comedy.. I dun wanna have any headche anymore.. and somemore ah.. That Wild Boar go and show me some comedy.. something like a guy thought the girls are lesbian.. and that girl ( who's suppose to look like a butch) is soooooooo cooooooooollll... I can't take it... later I turn into a lesbian, I'm going to barbeque that Wild Boar... Now I feel like dressing like a cool girl liao... haha.. But cannot.. later my parents scold me... I was cool though.. when I was in high school.. haha.. but too fat and short ah.. so not as cool.. my character cool only... dun look cool.. Everybody in that show are sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee... except for those 2 irritating girls.. ah.. why I can't find any guys in Perth like the guys in the series?... sad case... Perth is so terrible...
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 12:17 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|