|
| Tired day... |
| Monday, September 13, 2004 |
Today, I start school at 9am and finish at 4pm.. no breaks in between. When I wake up.. I thought it's going to rain... but I dun care.. I know I still have to go to school, so i wake up.. then I go brush my teeth, then AIYAK... need to go poo poo... so I go poo poo right after I change.. actually I only change my pants coz very lazy to change shirt.. When I come out of the small little room, I know I was late...So I never eat, just drink a glass of milk and left, ones I walk out.. I saw my bus pass right in front of me.. A sad Autumn In My Heart theme song came into my mind... leaves falling from trees.. feeling sad for me.. anyways.. after 5 minutes another bus came.. haha... When I was on the bus, I met a guy.. he speaks to the window.. I thought he's trying to scare other ppl.. but right after we got down the bus... he started to pat the tree and talk to the tree... I was SHOCKED.. But I still think he's cute... haha.. then out of no where.. he starts whistling like birds... But I just wak all the way to my lecture hall.. well.. nothign to tlak about when I'm in lecture.. as usual all my friends thinks I'm CUTE and farnie.. heh... I got no breaks.. so I eat my muesli bars in the lecture hall.. and coped some COCO krunch from my friend and some Almond Jelly... after my intro micro lab.. I wait for the bus to go home... then I change bus in city bus port.. I was hungry.. I look at the clock.. 5 more minutes to the arrival of the bus.. so I ran upstairs to buy a cheese sausage,.. But when I came down.. I see no bus.. I missed it.. This time..Jay Chou's SEVEN MILES FRAGRANCE came into my mind.. wind blow slowly... I feel a little cold.. but my sausage warms me up... after 5 minutes.. the bus came.. I got onto the bus and sit at the same normal seat I always sit.. Which is the 3rd row...on the left... Onces I reach home.. The song Big Day by Kelly Chen came to my mind.. I'm finally home.. I was so tired... right after I shower, I watch the NICE Thai show with my dear housemate, then I wait for dinner then I come into the room and started dreaming and tking on the phone and printing notes and staring at my notes without reading... That's all... buh bye
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 10:41 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|