|
| Nothing to Update |
| Sunday, September 19, 2004 |
Wei wei wei...
Long time no see, ppl... hahah... That angel bugs me to update my blog ah... hahah.. if not.. me also lazy.. hahaa... Oh... dun misunderstand wor.. not angel as in angel... I meant Angel Chai... ahahahah... The bidadari..
So... Wat to update leh?.. Well.. I have a lot of tests recently... Wanna study but lazy... Keep watching TV.... I NEED HELP!!!! hai~ Say wanna score higher this semester but seems like no hope ah.. I wanna study but cannot absorb... wat can I do?.. Help me....
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 10:23 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|