|
| Am I ALIVE? |
| Friday, September 10, 2004 |
Today, my Human Biology practical is about measuring blood pressure and stuff... My dear sweetie-pie is suppose to measure my blood pressure, but then ah... that girl can't feel my pulse on my wrist, nevermind.. but she can't even hear my heart beat through the strethoscope (dunno how to spell).. Scare me ah.. like I'm dead like that.. CHOI~ (touch wood)... but good that my blood pressure is normal.. hehe
Hai~.. come back home ah.. today dunno why don't feel like I'm alive like that.. not because of the Blood pressure incident ah, just have the feeling that I dun want to exist in this world.. so BOH LIAO... depress but dunno why... my life is so empty... don't even have heart beat.. SOB SOB..... I wanna shout.. but cannot, later neighbour complain... wanna cry, cannot.. later cannot breathe and look like panda like that... Have to be tough.. but dunno for wat...
WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 10:36 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
ha, paiseh lar... i'm the 'sweetie-pie' in her blog..(hair stands)... cannot blame me mah, the stethoscope spoil mah... and also.. practice makes perfect! so with more practice, i'll be able to take blood pressure with ease next time =)
cool down~
kcan
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|
ha, paiseh lar... i'm the 'sweetie-pie' in her blog..(hair stands)...
cannot blame me mah, the stethoscope spoil mah...
and also.. practice makes perfect!
so with more practice, i'll be able to take blood pressure with ease next time =)
cool down~
kcan