Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Life without Movies
Sunday, September 12, 2004
Today, praise the Lord that I drive safely to church and back. And the most amazing thing, I did reverse parking.. hehe... But then, after I came back home, I had a very bad headache, probably because I stay too long under the sun... Well, thank goodness after I sleep for a while my headache's gone... Poor Wild Boar had a headache since last night till now. She doesn't have a fever, but she feels cold all the time.. So I assume that she's having internal fever.. VERY DANGEROUS... must eat medicine...
And after I wake up.. I feel so bored.. I realise that I can't live without movies or dramas. I need them... or else my life would be empty.. from now on.. I dun care if I have headache after watching dramas.. MUST lend me if you have one... It's better if it's a comedy though.. haha..

posted by Jacqueline @ 8:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links