Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

My CV Trip
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Hello ppl,
I went to Capel, down south ah... for my Curtin Volunteer thingy. At first I was so excited coz it's a few hours drive trip. My group only have 9 person.. 7 girls and 2 guys. Me, Felicia, Zhen and Aaron carry pipes(logs) and build horse pents while others, An Ni, Lynette, Kim, Brenda and Jasmine do the painting. It was sooooooooooooo fun that I dun even wanna come back home. There are no street lights over there, we can see the stars and the milky way so extremely clear.. So romantic, but with a bunch of girls ah.. haha.. All the ppl there are so extremely friendly.. even the kids. They are so different from the kids in city, and we get to ride on a horse. The nicest thing is we get to work with them and chat and share jokes with them.. hehe.. I really seriously dun wanna come back.. the air there is so nice... so windy and you get to see such a large field with lotsa horses and cows and fruit trees ... It was a very extremely nice trip.. I'm going to join the CV!John Curtin weekend every year, man... FUN!!!!!!

posted by Jacqueline @ 1:38 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links