Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Driver's Liscense
Saturday, September 04, 2004
Today ah.. I took 3 buses to take my driving test... so HOT and tired... Then ah.. they give me a PROBATION liscense you know... So pissed... I told them I took P for 2 years in Malaysia already.. They say must prove.. I show them my friend's P liscense also cannot... Must have mine... Then I have to ask my parents to send over ah.. or just wait till end of the year and bring it over next year... But.. I have to pay $11.50 more just to take the P off.... I already pay $74 for everything today and still need to pay so much just to take off the P... Wat's their problem ah?... so MAFAN,... waste my time only...
posted by Jacqueline @ 12:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links