Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

SADDDDDD
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Aih~ First message already so depressing.. I come into this stupid Medical Science course blindly.. Just because it sounds smart, but I do it without a goal. So I only think that pass is enough, but then.. after I started my second semester, I found out that I can actually do Master of Pharmacy in Murdoch after I graduate from Medical Science, FINALLY a GOAL... then... I got notice that I had failed my Chemistry 123 and I have to repeat it next year.. It took me so long to accept the fact that I have to repeat and now when I'm halfway through my Chemistry 124, they WITHDREW me from the unit.. Why is this happening to me?.. It took me so long to finally put some effort in studies..Try my best to get so high marks in every tests and quizzes, in the end?.. I have to drop it and do again next year, and I have to overload for 2 semesters. This is so bad lor... and there's nothing I can do, all depend on God and my unit coordinator. good that he sounds friendly through mail.. or else I don't even dare to talk to him... Maybe he's irritated by my mails already. Want to cry already... but thanks to my dear friends for heir words and ecouragement...THANK YOUUUUU..... Saye Luvs U... Saye is me lah, of course... haha... Aaarrrghhhhh!!!!!
posted by Jacqueline @ 1:40 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 2, 2004 at 1:08 AM, Blogger kcantares said…

    hi, kcan here.
    well, must jia you yo! dont give up!
    this is just an obsticle along the way. just 'kick' it aside! everything will be fine, as long as u believe in urself, and perservere on.

    we will always be supporting u =)

    kcan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links