|
| CNY 2008 |
| Tuesday, February 12, 2008 |
 CNY has been great. Although most of them only came back for a few days but at least we get to meet each other and take some pictures together. Went for Yim Cha as usual...Unfortunately something's wrong with my phone tonight... no one can get through to me and I missed the yim cha.. so sad..Must plan more this week coz I'm leaving next week, or else have to wait one more year.
Somehow... That's all I can think of in this post... oh btw.. gained a lot in 3 weeks... sigh.... as usual.... Now I have to control my diet and exercise even more.
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 1:39 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|