|
| Thorough, Complete, Finished and DONE! |
| Tuesday, August 07, 2007 |
It's been a while since I last updated. For those who do not know, I already have the permission from the International Office to actually do less than 2 units per semester till I graduate, which means, I do not need to add extra money for extra units just to fulfill the international student visa requirement. This is a good news but not really what I want to share.
What I want to share is that all these while, I have been thinking to myself and also have been asking God, why do I keep failing? and why do these bad things always happen to me? Can't I just graduate and work like other people? What is God trying to teach me? Is it because I have not learnt my lesson, that's why these problems are repeating?
My questions are answered after listening to Pastor SyRogers. He speaks particularly about Naman with Leprosy and God asked him to dip himself 7 times in the muddy river. He wasn't convinced about that method but he did it out of desperation and after the 7 dips, he came out with youthful skin, fully cured. What if he dips himself in the river and gave up at the 6th dip? Will he be cured? What is it about the 7 dips? In Hebrew, 7 means 'to be complete', 'to be full', 'to be satisfied', 'to be enough'. That's what God meant when He asked Naman to dip himself 7 times in the river. He meant that Naman should dip himself in the river until the disease is completely gone, finished and DONE.
So what is the answer that I think I've got to my questions?
I think God is training me to be strong and not to give up easily until everything is COMPLETE, FINISHED and DONE. All the problems in our lives, they will come again and again and again, but God wants us to go through them until they are complete and done. So now, I will go through everything with God's guidance of course, and do everything until they are thorough, complete, finished and done. I'm quite glad that I didn't give up and have been staying strong up til this stage. Praise God and thank Him for His grace.
Remember, no matter what problem you face in life, do not give up until it is thorough, complete, finished and done.
For those who are interested in knowing more about Pastor SyRogers, you can visit his website at www.syrogers.com. |
posted by Jacqueline @ 12:40 AM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
yup, stay strong!! =) *hugx*
-
Hey very good sharing. Am encouraged too and you have got the grasp of the message. Heb 13:5 for you.
JKuasaTiga
-
You have to study harder to pass your units.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|
yup, stay strong!! =)
*hugx*