|
| God Moment |
| Thursday, July 05, 2007 |
Last night, I went online to check on my uni website, there I received a notice from my school saying that I have been granted a supplementary exam for one of the units. Surprisingly, I didn't feel sad but I was thanking God that I've been given this chance to sit for the exam again. So I thought, I should start studying, as I only have one week to prepare. In my mind, I wasn't sure if I can do better this time, if I can really do it, what if I fail, what if I cannot get into my final semester?... This is really not a good news and nothing good to share about getting a supplementary exam, but what I want to share is what happened after that.. so read on..
Then I went to the living room to get a drink to relax myself. As I walk back into my room, something caught my eyes. I have a piece of paper stuck on my room door since last year, some of you might have read it in forward email before. It's about what you say, and what will God replies, given with a bible verse for each of the phrases. I don't normally look at all this, but I think it's quite special, so I stuck it on my door. But at that moment when I walk into my room, I saw this phrase.. 'I will direct your steps' (Proverbs 3:5-6).. Then I think.. Hey,.. this is weird, why do I see this phrase so clearly when I just had a glance on the door? So I quickly took out my bible and check on the verse. It's written 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths' (Proverbs 3:5-6, NKJV). I don't know if you can feel the feelings I had last night but joy really came to me and it was like God was saying those words directly to my face. He is giving me an assurance that He will direct my paths and guide me all the way. All I need to do is to seek Him and acknowledge Him. How great and wonderful our Father in Heaven is. I almost burst into tears typing this out.. tears of joy.
Let's pray that He will guide me and my hands for this supplementary exam. And remember that in all our ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct our paths..not only for exams but for everything that we do in our lives. |
posted by Jacqueline @ 6:38 PM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Yeah will definately uphold you in prayer. Yeah the God Moments really bring tears to your eyes knowing that He is always there with you and in the stillness that He is God. He always speaks to us and for you, He spoke through the verse.
J2dePower3
-
praise God for his gentle whispers directly to u gal! I know exactly just how that felt. I've heard His voice in the way that u did before and it was such a joyful and peaceful experience.
So now u study hard k! pray for his guidance to guide u thru every step as u prepare for the sup paper. He's faith in you.
Keeping u in my prayers my dearst gal!
lov, suv
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|
Yeah will definately uphold you in prayer. Yeah the God Moments really bring tears to your eyes knowing that He is always there with you and in the stillness that He is God. He always speaks to us and for you, He spoke through the verse.
J2dePower3