Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Who Am I?
Friday, August 31, 2007
What kinda title is that? Recently, I have been thinking a lot about myself. I tend to tell people a lot about myself, but am I really telling them the truth? or have I been trying to create another me to impress others?

Just like most ppl, I put on a mask everyday I wake up, and take it off before I sleep. How am I like behind the mask? I used to tell a friend that most girls are hypocrites. I don't want to be one, but sometimes I think I AM ONE. I don't like a person, but when I'm with that person, I'll put on a smile and be nice. Guess I'm a normal girl afterall aye... and also just like any other girls, sometimes in my mind, I also want a boyfriend, but I kept telling ppl that I don't need one. It's true though, I don't NEED one. I think I can look after myself and I'm selfish enough to keep everything to myself. And after seeing all the relationship problems in ppl around me, I don't seem to trust guys. So which is me?

Let me tell you what I know about me.. I love to have a lot of friends but sometimes I'm lazy to socialise... I love to be bubbly all the time but most of the time I'm troubled with something that makes me put on a sad face... I love to help ppl but I dunno how... I don't trust ppl easily, and that include girls... I think that studying a lot is useless because everything you learn is in the books, but instead we should learn from experience because that's what we need to live better... I alwyas wanted to look strong in front of ppl, but I cry easily and I'm sensitive, and I'm pretty good in hiding that side of me to friends nowadays... what else?... I hope you can tell me.. honestly... don't give me something like 'you're nice'.... it makes me feel like you're saying it because you have nothing else to say.
posted by Jacqueline @ 10:18 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At August 31, 2007 at 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jac,
    Saya masih ingat pertama kali saya bertemu dengan anda di luar bangunan sekolah biomedikal sains. Imprasi pertama yang saya dapat adalah anda seorang yang malu-malu sikit.However i was wrong.Once i got to know you then you were much open.Well yes i do agree that you are a bubbly person and you have a great sense of humour. I think you need a liitle more confidence and believing in yourself cos you Are God's masterpiece. 2 Timothy 1:7. Well i think you are a very patient and accomadative friend and basically i love your company.

    JKuasaTiga

     
  • At September 6, 2007 at 8:33 PM, Blogger Aaroink said…

    Sometimes, we start looking for our identity at the wrong point, which is we start looking IN ourselves.

    Example, can a chair ask itself what is its purpose and what is it supposed to be? A chair will never know its purpose unless its creator tells it so, or gives it a manual to refer to. No matter how the chair tries to change to a different identity (color, shape, etc), it'll never do because it was meant to be sat on! That's its sole purpose and identity!

    The same with us (mere creations). We need to ask God instead, who are we supposed to be, what is our purpose and find our identity IN Him. Have u asked God what He thinks of you? Have you sought His Word and what it says about you? =)


    Just my two cents,
    Aaroink

     
  • At November 17, 2007 at 3:34 PM, Blogger kelish chok said…

    I'm quite surprise that you really did sit down and thought about this question.

    Do you know that a person contained more that 250 Personality? Surprise huh.. due to the surrounding and the people around us we somehow adapted ppl way of behaviour either good or bad without knowing it ourself...

    Well.. I'm going to share what i think about you. I've known you for about more den 3 years now. Yet I've to honestly say that I'm really not a good friend for knowing you so little over this period of time.

    I think you are really nice. In term of friendship, you are really thoughtful for your friend. I was really touch to see the necklace you gave suv, eventhough you guys hardly see each other I could feel that you hold her dear as your friend.

    You analyse thing very carefully and judge thing with bigger perceptions. But sometimes you really have to let loose of yourself. It's ok to lean over other ppl shoulder and rest if it helps.

    =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links