|
| Another Year |
| Sunday, July 22, 2007 |
Sigh~...The first thing I can say here is I have failed my supplementary. Which means I have to add another year to study just to repeat this unit. Am I sad?... Yes.. BUT a few people had warned me before that this major is extremely difficult and most of the students didn't choose this major just because it's difficult. Why do I choose it?.. Because it is a major which can provide me more job opportunities wherever I go and I might be able to get higher pay.
Actually there are a few people I know who studies Medical Science as well but had given up after failing (I don't know how bad or how many times). At least I never give up. Some of you know that I had always wanted to do arts but chose science instead (guess some of you know the reason). You know the Chinese always say 'Without a big head, don't wear such a big hat'. This means don't do things that are out of your capability. I think I sort of worn a hat slightly bigger than my head. I'm really glad that at this point of time, I get a lot of encouragements from my friends and I have my family members including my cousin to comfort me. As my cousin says, LIFE STILL GOES ON. Afterall it's just one unit, although it needs one year to complete. Maybe God thinks it's not time for me to go out to the working world, maybe He wants me to learn more in university. Again... I will ask for His guidance. What do you think?~ |
posted by Jacqueline @ 1:47 AM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Yeah Jac persevere on! Agree that you never give up. When a door closes He always opens another and you may not know what He has in store for you. Joshua 1:9 to encourage you :)
JKuasaTiga
-
yes! don't give up! we'll always be there to cheer u on! =)
kcan
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|
Yeah Jac persevere on! Agree that you never give up. When a door closes He always opens another and you may not know what He has in store for you. Joshua 1:9 to encourage you :)
JKuasaTiga