Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

I Saved a Dog
Friday, December 21, 2007
Went for groceries shopping yesterday and saw an adult Maltese running aimlessly, so I made a U-turn, stopped my car and took a closer look. The dog was running, looking like it's trying to look for its owner, so I try to get closer to it. As I walk nearer, it realised that I was following it so it ran faster. Fortunately I got hold of it and managed to put it into my car, took a look at the tag for the owner's contact number and made a phone call. Owner's not home and I left a message after the beep. Brought the dog home, tied it at the back of the house so it doesn't feel uncomfortable and I'm even nice enough to drive to IGA to get dog food. I think it started to trust me and listens to me. Oh by the way, it's called Sam. So.... I continued calling the owner and no reply for 2 hours. I've started to worry and decided to call City of South Perth, apparently they are in charge of lost pets as well. They sent 2 rangers over to collect the dog and then I don't get to see Sam again. It's a really well mannered dog and I have left out a lot of details in this post about how CUTE and nice it is. Guess some of you might not be interested in it, but it's a good experience and I think I'm a kind person.. Hehe... Everyone ask if I ever think that the dog might bite. Then I realised I never thought of that at all.. just wanna bring it with me and save it. Hopefully it's back with it's owner now.
posted by Jacqueline @ 10:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links