Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

About me
Friday, June 22, 2007
I almost forgot I actually have a blog until I have to show you guys the video. Then I think, I should re-activate this blog and update more as things have changed in my life i believe. And An-Ni, I know you'll always read my blog. First of all, I want to clarify myself.. The voice at the background of the video is NOT MINE.. and I wasn't the one who's recording it.

Ok.. where should i start?~... I have just finished my first semester exam a few days ago, the questions were easy, I just have a little problem with the answers. Thank God for guiding me throughout the semester, I managed to pass all the practical exams. Hopefully I can pass the theory exams as well..pray pray pray...

Secondly.. and lastly in this post, I just want to inform you guys that I have joined partnership in Riverview Church earlier this year. As you can see in the video as well. So, I'm part of the church now.. And also I have recently joined the Children Ministry. Helping out in Children ministry here is a little different from Malaysia, here I have to get police clearance and also a 'working with children permit' before I start helping. The funny thing is you are not allowed to 'smile' in the photo for police clearance. I wonder why~.. But yeah, it's all done and I'm looking forward to help out in Creative Art as well, maybe after i have graduated.

I think that's all for now.. For those of you who are interested to know more about my church, please visit www.riverviewchurch.com.au .
posted by Jacqueline @ 6:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links