Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Car problem?
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Hey ppl, sorry for late update, coz so far nothing special is happening in my life.. hahaha.. UNTIL TUESDAY night... hahaha..
Well, Tuesday night is the night FELICIA get a 3 phone.. wuahahaha... finally can call her for free.. But this is not the main point in this post... Tuesday night is Lady's Night in Utopia karaoke...We only pay $4 per person per hour instead of $8.. Although there were only Me, Fel, Lyn and Eunice.. We had so much fun.. Especially all of us love the same type of songs.. and the rooms are nice with new equipments..the best thing is of course.. new aircon.. hahaa..that's the first thing I'll search for in karaoke rooms... We were there since 9:30pm.. and we finished singing at 2am.. as Utopia closes at that time... haha... we wait till they chase us out.. Then.. nah.. the nicest part is here... deng deng deng deng..............................................
The carpark closes at 1am... amazingly all 3 of them, Fel, Eunice and Lyn parked their car in the carpark.. I'm smart ah.. I din drive that night.. hahaha... so.. back to the story, All the 3 cars were locked inside the carpark.. they can only get back their car at 6am.. So.. wat did we do?..Eunice called her bro the fetch her.. so she's fine.. as for 3 of us.. Fel managed to call her neighbour, Dylan and Shawn to fetch us.. I feel so paiseh ah.. so instead of asking them to send me back home.. I asked them to send me to Lyn's house, coz Lyn's house is near Fel's house mah.. hahaha..
Then..by the time we reach Lyn's house.. it's about 3am+ oledi... so me and Lyn actually chat and talk till 5:20am then walk to Curtin bus station to catch the first bus to city to get the car.. then Lyn send me back home... ok... from the next paragraph on.. it'll be about me...
Here goes.. When I get back home, I was too tired to send my sis to school, so I paste a paper on the mirror to ask her to drive to school herself.. then I try to go to sleep.. at about 8am+ Suviya called to update me about Yoong, who was admitted to hospital the night before... after that.. I cannot sleep anymore.. guess because it's morning and it's way past my bed time.. so, I actually went to eat breakfast and watch Fel's ShinChan cartoon.. At about 11am.. Lyn and Fel came to fetch me to city to accompany them to get some stuff and for body check up.. why body check up?.. becasue they wanna go for scuba diving lesson.. haha.. but unfortunately Fel failed the test as her lung is not strong enough.. so in the end they cancelled the course.. Back to the story.... After accompanying Lyn to clinic, she sent me home, which is about 5pm.. then I go shower and cook dinner and try to fold my beautiful origami ROSES and Strawberries.. After dinner, at about 6:30pm.. I went to visit Yoong in the hospital and send Suv back.. then decided to pack her stuff and stay over at my house.. that's like about 10pm oledi.. then too early for me to sleep.. so I watch The Champion.. another series.. hahaa.. but this time it's Singaporean instead of Taiwanese.. until about 1am then I go sleep.. So now you know.. I can stay awake for more than 24 hours.. wuahahahaha... ya.. guess you'll be sleeping liao.. or.. you skipped everything in the middle.. hahahaha.. anyway.. thanks for reading... God Bless...
posted by Jacqueline @ 11:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links