'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19
Photos
Say What?!
Big Weekend
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
I didn't use this blog for ages, but seems like this is the only way to show you guys the video privately. As this is a church performance, I think I should respect both Mark and Paul by not showing this to public in youtube. I still want to share this video with my friends, this song is really great.
This is recorded using mobile during Winter Big Weekend in Riverview Church, Perth. Due to excessive compression, the audio doesn't sync that well. It is a performance by the Worship Ministers, Mark Cullen and Paul Morrison. What happens in Big Weekend? We have Mark and Darlene Zschech, Andre Olivier and Alun Davies preaching and also Darlene Zschech joining us in our praise and worship session. We have 9 services in 3 days but I only managed to attend 4 services, afterall, it's exam week. The words are good and inspiring and I love it when Darlene says that she's just an ordinary person but her role is to bring out the extraordinary. You can really feel the annointing. Some of the services were recorded and will be broadcast to US, UK, India as well as Indonesia. In fact, it was a live broadcast to Riverview Church in O.C, California. Enjoy the song and please ignore the background voice of the person recording it.
Name: Jacqueline Location: Perth, WA, Australia About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible See my complete profile