|
|
| Tuesday, March 08, 2005 |
Sorry for late update.. I was busy over uni works and stuff.. couldn't really cope eh.. haha.. so sad.. Well.. here's my new update.. Eunice, Fel and I went to Lynette's house on Saturday night.. Dunno wat to do ah.. so Lyn's cousin, Calvin actually taught us how to play 2 new card games.. called HUMPS HUMPS HUMPS.. and another one called SHIT HEAD.. it was quite fun.. hahaha.. Calvin was helping me in the Shit head game.. but unfortunately Fel was beside me.. So I actually gave her lotsa trouble in putting cards.. She keeps asking why Calvin wanna bully her.. hahaha.. Poor Fel.. After Lynette's house.. as in about 12am.. I went to my friend's, Setra's house.. All my UWA friends are there before me.. But by the time I arrive, they got drunk already... Yoong said he will never drink..it's one of his principle.. Well... He got drunk that night.. and he started crying with Henry... dunno wat's their problem... cry so much but still wanna drink.. Then in the morning they keep apologising.. after that we went to hoi's Kitchen for dimsum.. Good that Jason's working there,.. so we dun need to queue so long.. hehehe... Yeap.. so that's my Saturday and Sunday... And last night?... I actually drove to airport to pick my family up... wuahahahahahha..... so proud of myself... and happy also coz my lecturer say i'm a good girl.. wuahahahaha yeah.. that's it.. need to go for prac...God bless |
posted by Jacqueline @ 1:46 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|