Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

EXAM? SUXXXXXXX
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
*Sigh* Everybody's finishing their exam liao.. but me?... I haven't even start yet. Want to study but no mood.. Darn a lot to memorise lor.. Sien ah... Somemore I hope to pass all... actually get credit for all... I don't think I can get it lor... So stupid lar me... If don't study, then surely cannot pass one.. Even if study ah... must make sure it gets into my brain one.. or else.. fail also.. Haiya... couldn't wait to go home lar.. miss my mum's cooking... yum.....

Aih.. that Sunday night ah... I called home.. then my sis say she just got back from SDK.. a smaller city where I was born ah.. my family went there for my cousin's wedding. Then I ask for my parents.. my sis say they're still there in the airport.. probably the flight delay ah... then ah.... I received a msg from my cousin in MSN ah.. Say SDK got plane crashed you know... Shocked me to death ah... But good thing that my parents were not on that plane. And only 2 person injured in that crash... My parents' flight was cancelled and they ahve to go abck another day... walawe..... scared me, man.....PHEW

posted by Jacqueline @ 2:12 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 9, 2004 at 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God bless ur parents :)

    relax hai. think now everyone also stressed...

    that's why there's a 3 month holiday to look forward to later =)

    jia you!

    kcan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links