|
| Fairy Tale? |
| Saturday, October 16, 2004 |
I just watched a movie called The Prince and Me... Not many people like this movie, coz they think it's so not real and it will never happen in real life. But for me, this movie is very nice... The prince is not good looking, but he's soooooo sweeeeeeeeeettt.... Why I enjoy it so much? because I know it will never happen in real life, BUT at least you can dream of it.. At least, you are happy in the heart after watching it.. and happy when you dream of it. I think we should enjoy this kind of movie... better than thrillers and stuff... that makes you stress... When you dream.. you feel it too.. I'm loving it.. haha.. Aih~ if only there's a guy who can do something FOR me... Nvm lah... study first... got no dream also at least still have goals... haha... back to reality...
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 1:37 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|