|
| Dream...of WHO? |
| Monday, November 01, 2004 |
Last night I had a dream... wat dream?... I dreamt of Vincent.. Remember Vinni?... Well, for my Curtin friends, you guys won't know ah... but Taylor's friends?... expecially Suv... you know I used to like him last year... Oooooooooooohhhhhh..... He came up in my dream saying he likes me... Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..... spent whole day dreaming of him.. crap... I DUNT WANT!!!! Haiya.... think I have to take his pic out of my wall liao... crap!
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 10:07 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|
lolz~!!!!
haha...
kcan