Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

EXAM....
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Exam coming liao... HOW?... and I never study... I mean not never... but not ready to start studying yet.. I did study a bit,.. but a bit only... And I planned to study today lor... right after church service... but then ha.. I realise the DVD have to be returned soon... so I spent about 4 hours watching C.S.I.... now dunno how... I'm dying.. and I'm darn lazy lor.... I MISS HOME.. WANNA GO HOME... 我要回家。。。很想家。。。Sob Sob...

posted by Jacqueline @ 7:21 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links