Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Change in me
Friday, August 01, 2008
I realised I haven't been posting anything for very long. That's probably due to the usual boring life I'm leading. There's nothing much to update about.

I guess most of you have already know that I'm currently doing my final semester. I'm only taking one unit now, plus only 2 working days, I'm really very free. So, I'm spending most of my extra time watching dramas... very auntie-like, I know. The funny thing is that, a person who hates cooking like me suddenly learn cooking from dramas. Whatever I see on tv, I have the urge to create the same thing, experiment with the herbs and spices I see. Cooking is getting more and more interesting (provided I don't have to do the washings). Of course, I still love baking, just that I'm in a process of controlling my weight, so I have to stop baking for fun, or else I'll have to eat everything I've baked.

So there, that's the only change I have, I think. At the moment, hopefully I can really improve my cooking and baking skill..
posted by Jacqueline @ 5:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links