Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

I'm HEALTHY
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Hello ppl, soli I did not update for a long time.. But I guess no one come in also lar.. so nvm.. hahah...
I've been baking lots and lots of pineapple tarts and peanut cookies for Chinese New Year.. hahaha... Seems got nothing to do at home... everytime right after I bake.. my dad's friends finished them... so I have to continue baking till CNY...
I'm quite happy today.. My friends (Element) brought me out today.. haha.. The nice thing about it?... I'm the only girl with 4 good looking guys... hahahaha... I think got a lot of girls got jealous of me... wuahahahahaha.... Actually they ask me out coz they need my help to choose stuff and also teach them how to fold stars for their girlfriends... hahah... so sweet hor?... But then ha.. they are all so tall... one head taller than me.. everytime when they are looking at something.. I cannot see... then I have to squeeze in until I'm in front of them... Then they laugh at me.. so sad... If they surround me ah... No one can find me lor.. hahaha... they're my body guard... wuahahahahaa....
I'm very healthy these few days... I go jogging with my parents every morning at 6am... come back.. take shower and continue sleeping.. hahaha... eat less meat and more fruits and veges... been poo poo-ing a lot too... hahahah... must be the time I will get thinner.. hahahahaha....
And the happiest thing and also the last thing for this post... is... I emailed Mauro last night.. and he replied me today... I got my exemption for Chemistry 123's practical... wuahahahahaha.... and I just found out that my prac marks was quite high... but low compare to Lyn, Fel, Jel and An Ni though... but for me.. I think it's high enough already... Ya... so.. God Bless and see ya all soon... hahaha...

posted by Jacqueline @ 9:58 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 2, 2005 at 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hiyo!
    i want the pineapple tarts!!!
    hai.. can u make some here? then pack and mail to melbourne for me??

    haha..

    wa, like wat a good healthy life u now have. must endure yo!!
    jia you!

    kcan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links