Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Share... Trust... No Regrets!!
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Hey... I just came back from my hometown.. so. yeah... din update for quite a while.. Probably the weather is not that good, cold.. so I got cough.. so sad.. oh.. BTW, remembe rhow to go to my photo album in yahoo?.. the pictures will be in the album named My Family..
Ok.. time for serious stuff... I might be a busybody, trying to teach ppl wat to do, getting to know about ppl's lives... watever... but it's because I really care ah.. I might be young or kinda mad... But I experienced a lot, heard a lot, and seen a lot... I dun want anybody to regret for the rest of their lives just because of the ONE thing that they had done wrong today or tomorrow... You will not know if there is a Tomorrow.. so do appreciate wat you have today, especially the friends and family you have. . No matter wat happen between you and your family members or friends... There are a lot more ppl worse than you... Some dun even have family.. Some already regreting about their past..
And one more thing, no matter wat problem you have, you MUST share either with your friends or family members.. They are the ones that can help you.. Sometimes, when you are facing a problem, your close ones can see better than you.. they can tell you wat to do.. they can HELP.. I'm seriously talking about everything in your life.. especially love.. ppl dun say Love is Blind for nothing.. When you're in love.. you can't see anything... even if the GUY / GIRL is not suitable for you.. He/ She is treating you badly.. You can't see it.. y?.. becasue you're tolerating and compromising without even realising it... TRUST your friend... listen to ppl's opinion.. I really dun want any of you to REGRET... and I never regret asking some of my friends to break-up with their partner, I can see how bad is that relationship. I'm not trying to get involve with your life.. But I care..
When I'm giving you opinion or comment about your life... Look at my face seriously.. if I'm smiling.. dun take it seriously... but when I'm serious.. Better take it seriously.. You might think.. I'm trying to act mature or try to get involve with everyone's life... But I can tell you... I'm sure, I know more than you about this kinda stuff... and I repeat.. seeing and hearing about this kinda problem is also call experience.. the experience you get from SHARING...and TRUST.. I'm not asking you to share with me.. you can choose any of your close ones to share with.. and most important thing... Pray, ask God to guide you.. Show you the way.. If there is someone to help.. you have a bigger chance not to regret about something for the rest of your life.... God Bless...

posted by Jacqueline @ 1:49 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links