Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

Crazy Weather
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Before I come back to Malaysia, I was thinking that it's the same being in Perth an Malaysia, coz the hot weather should be the same.. probably Perth is a lil' warmer.. I dunno it's the normal weather now.. or it's because of the disaster.. SABAH IS COLD... it's so foggy.. like winter in Thailand.. and it's cold like the starting of Spring in Perth... What's happening to the weather?.. It's so nice to be in Sabah now.. I dun wanna go back to Perth.. An Ni say hot until got bushfire..hehe.. And I heard there's even snow in desert, somewhere else.. scary... There's actually winter in Malaysia.. hahahahha...
posted by Jacqueline @ 11:40 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 19, 2005 at 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    learn in geography that mt kk used to be a snow covered place in the longggg past(dino times??)...haha.. so that accounts for the coldness ba.. it can be happening there in real modern time..haha..
    ya.. bushfire.. *cough cough* argh.. getting worst today.. cant breath!!! *gasping for air...* hope my asthma wont come back..
    take care!!

    kcan

     
  • At January 20, 2005 at 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yoyoyoyo..
    hahaha..yeah sure this world's going upside down with the crazy weather and all..we're soo gonna melt when we get back there..hohoho..
    -suv-

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links