|
| No update |
| Thursday, January 13, 2005 |
Fel, I'm so glad you know how to use my blog,.. hehe.. for other ppl.. please scroll the blue bar next to the text to read more.. hahaha...
I shouldn't get a blog.. I think I give comment in other ppl's blog more than wat I write here..
Nothing's happening in my life lar.. Just to let you guys know.. In case you never read my comment in Fel's blog.. I'm might be going back on 25th.. still on waiting list, so not confirm yet..
Wat else ah?.. aih.. seriously got nothing to update lar... Just to remind you guys to prepare my birthday present.. wuahahahahahhahahahahaha...... or should I say.. presentSSSS... hahaha..
That's it I think.. one last thing.. I'm not going to dye my hair.. I'm just gonna bleach it.. yeah.. that's it... God Bless, ya all...
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 5:23 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|