Saye

'As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man' Proverbs 27:19

 
Photos
Say What?!

update..
Monday, January 10, 2005
Hey ya guys.. I didn't see any comment, so I thought no one actually read this blog.. but hey.. some of you actually did come to this blog, it's just that you got nothing special to say to me.. hahaha...
Actually ha.. I also got nothing much to update, coz nothing special is going on in my life.. But I do have something to say ah.. hehehe..
Today I went for bubble tea with Henry and Jason.. The 2 guys from UWA ah... I seriously got nothing much to talk to them about.. but hey.. friends mah.. hahahaa.. nice to kacau(disturb) them also lar.. Jason actually got a girlfriend.. hahaha.. He managed to court her the day before he comes back.. good skill, man.. hahaha.... Henry also ask me to think about Jason... maybe I got chance to be with him.. I was like... WUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH... Do I look like the type that will like a guy who always calls himself an Ah Beng (jiao bet zai)???? Come on, man... He's a WANNABE lar... Anyways.. end of this topic.. ahahaha..
I was so shocked when An Ni told me that we got a notice from Curtin that we did not enrol for this year's course.. so panicked.. So I asked An Ni to go uni and check today.. Phew... They told her to ignore it, as long as in our enrolment advice, we are enrolled... Curtin is so so so so so... s*i*ty..... Aih... nvm lar.. As long as I'm fine now...
Oh Well... I still haven't lose any weight yet.. and.. there are still some stuff I have to worry about in my life... But I'm trying to have faith and not worry about it... Do pray for me about that... I think that's it for today... God Bless....
posted by Jacqueline @ 11:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links