|
| A Woman's Poem |
| Sunday, November 09, 2008 |
I found a piece of paper in the office today with a poem called 'A Woman's Poem'. It looks interesting so I took it up, read it and would love to share it. It goes like this:
He didn't like the casserole And he didn't like my cake, He said my biscuits were too hard Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't perk the coffee right He didn't like the stew, I didn't mend his socks The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer I was looking for a clue. Then I turned and smacked the crap out of him... Like his mother used to do.
Do let me know if you enjoyed it. =)
|
posted by Jacqueline @ 11:29 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
 |
Name: Jacqueline
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: A medical science student staying in a peaceful city trying to live and enjoy a life as peaceful as possible
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
|